The list of cancelled shows has been announced and for the most part, I'm not surprised with the decisions. There were shows that looked so stupid even I didn't attempt to watch it (i.e. Work It, Are You There Chelsea?). There were also new shows that I started to watch and realized quickly that they weren't going to last (i.e. Pan Am, Ringer). But the one show that got cancelled and made me yell out, "NOOOOOOOOO!" was Alcatraz.


I really liked it! I wasn't a big fan of the main characters but I really liked the storylines of the prisoners of Alcatraz. I thought it was an interesting twist on a crime show since the prisoners were from the '60s but they were popping up in 2012 unchanged. And just as they were getting into the mystery behind how it was all possible, the stupid show gets cancelled! How can they do this to me?! I would've been satisfied had they just given it one more season to explain things. This is exactly like when FlashForward got cancelled. I've got questions, damnit!

On the positive side, I'm really happy Hart of Dixie got renewed. I was worried about it for a while there. I love me some small towns and love triangles.


One Comment

  1. What? Alcatraz got cancelled? Man, I'm so behind on shows that I haven't even started watching it yet (even though I wanted to). Hmmm...now I probably shouldn't even bother. =S

    ReplyDelete