There's a generous amount of hot men on TV this year. Here's my list of guys that made me smile everytime they popped up on screen.


10. Lincoln Lee, Fringe (Seth Gabel)
I love both the confident Lincoln from the alternate universe and the dorky Lincoln from this universe. It's like getting the best of both worlds. I can't wait for everyone to start remembering who Peter is and for Olivia to fall in love with Peter again but I wouldn't mind if Lincoln and Olivia ended up together in at least one of the universes.


9. Jackson Avery, Grey's Anatomy (Jesse Williams)
If it weren't for Avery, I'm not sure I would still be watching Grey's Anatomy. I used to be a huge fan of Lexie and Mark being together but Avery was so happy with Lexie. It broke my heart when she broke up with him. How could she resist those gorgeous eyes of his? And those abs...


8. Silas Botwin, Weeds (Hunter Parrish)
Ever since Silas cut his hair, my interest in Weeds increased. Silas doesn't always make the smartest decisions but at least he's pretty to look at. Plus, the fact that Hunter Parrish can sing makes him so much more attractive. I'm still bitter that he didn't perform the day I saw Spring Awakening in NYC.


7. Prince Charming/David Nolan, Once Upon A Time (Josh Dallas)
Who can resist Prince Charming? He's like the perfect gentleman! And Josh Dallas has a way of lighting up the screen. It's impossible to resist his charm. I've seen this scene of David and Mary Margaret so many times and every time at 1:20 when he smiles, I smile.


6. Tyler Lockwood, Jeremy Gilbert, Matt Donovan, The Vampire Diaries (Michael Trevino, Steven R. McQueen, Zach Roerig)
Forget Stefan and Damon. I'm all for the supporting actors on the show. Jeremy got super hot over the summer and I demand more screen time of Tyler and Matt. I'm bored with the love triangle between Elena and the Salvatore brothers.


5. Will Gardner and Cary Agos, The Good Wife (Josh Charles and Matt Czuchry)
Will has this swagger and charm, it's hard not to like him. And Cary has the face of the boy next door. I really miss the days when Cary worked at Lockhart/Gardner. Can we go back to Season 1 when the office was filled with sexual tension?

4. Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman, Once Upon A Time (Jamie Dornan)
Boy's got a beautiful face; there's a reason why he was a model. I refuse to believe that he's died on Once Upon A Time. It's a fantasy show; he has to come back somehow! He's just too pretty to be killed off.



3. Ben Epstein, How To Make It In America (Bryan Greenberg)
Ben is absolutely adorable and such a good friend who's always trying to do the right thing. You can't help but root for the guy. It sucks that the show got cancelled just as it looked like Crisp was about to find some success in the fashion world. Find another TV show please, Bryan Greenberg!

 

2. Harvey Specter, Suits (Gabriel Macht)
I didn't expect to rank him so high but the more pictures of Harvey Specter that I looked at, the more I found myself wishing Suits could come back faster. I've always been a sucker for a confident man who can wear a suit well.


1. Steve McGarrett, Hawaii Five-0 (Alex O'Loughlin)
Not really a huge surprise that he's number one on my list. He's the highlight of my Monday nights. I like my guys rugged and manly. Surprisingly, I like his American accent more than his native Australian accent.


One Comment

  1. I also refuse to believe Graham died in Once Upon a Time!!!! =( He must come back as a continuing love interest for Emma!

    ReplyDelete