Ethan (Tyron Leitso), Kai (Sebastian Pigott), Adam (Adam Fergus)
It's so hard to find good pictures of the cast!

I finally got around to watching the fourth and final season of Being Erica. I don't always agree with Erica's opinions and I got tired of all the life lessons from her time travelling but if there's one thing that Being Erica is good at, it's the eye candy. I don't know what they all see in Erica but she's had some pretty great boyfriends over the years.

Ethan: In the first two seasons, I loved Ethan. He's a bit of an introvert who prefers predictability. He's someone I could relate with and while he was a bit of a bore (when it comes to TV characters), Ethan is the type of guy I could see myself being happy with.

Kai: Oh, Kai. He's romantic and spontaneous and my heart melts every time he picks up his guitar and sings. There's the small problem of him being from the future though...

Adam: I'll admit, I was a not a fan of Adam when he first appeared on the show. The relationship between him and Erica felt so forced, and then a haircut changed everything; suddenly Adam got hot and I started to care a lot more about him. Haha, I'm so superficial. I like that he was a tough guy who turned out to be pretty sweet. The Irish accent helps too.

I always go back and forth on who I like the most with Erica but after seeing each one of them in the final season, my pick would be for Kai. I loved that Ethan came back for an episode and fixed his friendship with Erica, and Adam and Erica will always be able to share stories about their time-travelling therapy, but there's just something special about Kai. They're each other's one true love! So what if they live in different timelines? They could have made it work.


Leave a Reply