Out of nowhere I had a dream about Dylan McDermott a week ago and I took it as a sign that I subconsciously wanted to watch American Horror Story. I had no previous interest in it, especially since it's created by Ryan Murphy, the creator of Glee, and I get so angry with that show but I decided to give American Horror Story a shot anyway.

Not surprisingly, the show has a weak plotline, unanswered questions, and more and more characters get added with each episode but it somehow all works. There's so much crazy shit happening and I like watching it just to scare myself. The Rubber Man has the uncanny ability of making me laugh and feel creeped out at the same time. And the credits are probably the scariest part of the show. I have to fast forward every time that creepy music and those flashes of random pictures pop up.

On a sidenote, I can't believe Dylan McDermott is 50! I never would have guessed. I could never work as those "Guess Your Age" booths you see at carnivals. I'm terrible at it.


Leave a Reply