Glee is not really one of the TV shows I would place at the top of my To Watch list. I feel like they try too hard to make the show inspiring to the point that it's like they're forcing rainbows and unicorns down our throats. However, something about my love for amazing covers of already-amazing songs makes me want to watch the new episodes with hopes that I'll come across something that is like an orgasm to my ears. For example, their mashup cover of Adele's "Rumour Has It" & "Someone Like You" (in 3x06) was amazing - I loved it, overplayed it, and still love it!


It appears I will be raping the play button again for yet another one of their covers from this week's episode. Really loving their rendition of David Guetta ft. Usher's "Without You"! Their cover of Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris' "We Found Love" wasn't shabby either, but I'm definitely loving "Without You" more - probably because I like that song more to begin with.

So yes, it appears I have found the answer to my question. Why do I keep watching Glee? THIS is why.


Leave a Reply