No X Factor post this week because I have nothing new to say about the remaining contestants but I have something even better. A new Top 10 TV's Hottest Guys list! I made sure to change things up and choose different guys from my original Top 10 list. It was tempting to include Alex O'Loughlin and Gabriel Macht again though.

The majority of my picks were unintentionally "bad boys". I guess I have a type when it comes to television characters. They also all seem to share the annoying trait of not being photogenic. These photos don't do them justice - you don't know how hard it was to find decent pictures for this post.


10. Adam Noshimuri, Hawaii Five-0 (Ian Anthony Dale)
He's a mix of Japanese, French, and English. Can it get any better than that? I've finally accepted the fact that Kono and Steve are not going to be getting together on Hawaii Five-0 so I approve of Adam with Kono. With Adam as head of the Hawaii Yakuza and Kono as a member of Five-0, it's no doubt that I would love the two of them being together. I'm all for couples that shouldn't be together. Things are going to get pretty interesting (and hot) with Daniel Henney playing Adam's brother.


9. Jesse Pinkman, Breaking Bad (Aaron Paul)
Is there anyone who watches Breaking Bad that doesn't like Jesse?? I just want to give him a hug and take away all his pain and suffering. Please tell me he gets a happy ending in the series finale next year. I have a feeling I'm not going to get what I want...


8. Ryan York, Parenthood (Matt Lauria)
Oh man, it was SO hard to find good pictures of Matt Lauria. I had to resort to Twitter pics! I liked him on Friday Night Lights and damn, he has grown from a boy to a man since then. I love him on Parenthood with Amber. Those two are going to put me through a relationship roller coaster. I also think it's so cute that Mae Whitman is a huge FNL fan. She gets to date Luke Cafferty!


7. Danny Castellano, The Mindy Project / Reese Lansing, The Newsroom (Chris Messina)
It's impossible to find a picture that accurately shows off Chris Messina's hotness! He's my absolute favourite character on The Mindy Project. I love that he tries to act like he's tough and doesn't care about anyone but you know he's actually a softie. He also reads the Hunger Games trilogy :)


6. Wade Kinsella, Hart of Dixie (Wilson Bethel)
He's got an incredibly hot bod and there's definitely no shortage of showing it off on Hart of Dixie but I have to say, I think he actually looks hotter with clothes on. In the beginning of the series, I was all for Zoe and George to be together (gotta support FNL alum) but I'm definitely on the Zoe/Wade team now. I'm all for opposites attracting.


5. Sam Kendal, Last Resort (Scott Speedman)
This guy got hotter with age. It sucks that Last Resort got cancelled because it was definitely a treat to see his gorgeous face on TV every week. The fact that he grew up in Toronto, went to Earl Haig, and studied at University of Toronto and York University makes me love him even more.


4. Seth, Misfits (Matthew McNulty)
I'm a few episodes behind on Misfits but I'm praying he doesn't leave the show anytime soon. All the good characters are gone! Seth is one of the few reasons I still watch Misfits. First Simon and Alisha's relationship ended in heartbreak and now Seth and Kelly too. This show is messing with my heart. At least there's still the bromance between Seth and Rudy.


3. Daryl Dixon, The Walking Dead (Norman Reedus)
Norman Reedus is the perfect example of dirty hot. He's on the border of looking like white trash and yet there's an allure. I can't explain it. I'm both repulsed and turned on looking at him. The Walking Dead can continue killing off characters as long as Daryl is safe. Don't kill him please!!


2. Leo Morrison, American Horror Story / Himself, The Voice (Adam Levine)
Okay, I cheated a little since Adam Levine is more of a singer than an actor but he is technically on TV! I was never that attracted to him in the past but then he got a sleeve of tattoos and he's actually entertaining on The Voice! It's weird - I'm totally into entire sleeves of tattoos but guys with tattoos scattered here and there don't do it for me.


1. Jax Teller, Sons of Anarchy (Charlie Hunnam)
Charlie Hunnam is definitely one of those guys who is more attractive in motion. Only he can make me want to be with a biker dude. Jax is also one of the few guys who manages to look attractive with long, greasy hair. Him and Tim Riggins.


Leave a Reply