I didn't post about last week's episode but honestly, it would have just consisted of this:

EMBLEM 3 GOT ELIMINATED!!!
*happy dance*

And now my thoughts on X Factor's Top 3 Night.
  • Seeing the Top 13 back on stage makes me miss Beatrice Miller, Jennel Garcia, and even Arin Ray.
  • Paige's hair looks like she got attacked by a razor and then bits of food got stuck in her hair. 
  • I really do love Vino Alan's voice...as long as you don't look at him when he performs. 
  • I wonder if they turned off Drew's (Emblem3) mic. It's not like he can actually sing. 
  • I can't believe Fifth Harmony performed the same song as last week! And clearly Simon didn't believe they would get this far since he said this performance "was the moment I saw something special in these girls". So, he only started liking them during the semifinals week...
  • I want to rip that frigging ginormous bow off Camila's head. IT'S SO DISTRACTING. I also wish she would leave the group. Her voice doesn't match everyone else's in Fifth Harmony. 
  • Oooh Ooh Ooh Ooooh Ooh....damn that "Anything Could Happen" song is catchy. I wish Fifth Harmony did an a cappella version of it this week instead of redoing the exact same thing as last week.
  • LeAnn Rimes was the best celebrity singer they could get for a duet with Carly Rose? Really? The husband stealing anorexic? And nothing can beat this duet with Jessica Sanchez and Jennifer Holliday.
  • Hehe, this Pontoon song by Little Big Town is fun. I'm turning into a country loving gal.
  • 2 out of 3 songs Fifth Harmony is performing this week has already been done by them before. How is this fair? Did Simon get too lazy to pick new songs for them? 
  • Carly Rose's "Hallelujah" is predictable from her but that one glory note is still pretty impressive. 
  • Fifth Harmony still doesn't sing harmonies but I liked their version of "Let It Be" minus Camila's part. That girl is my new favourite to hate on the show now that Emblem3 is gone.

So I'm thinking tonight will be a shocker with Carly Rose eliminated first (I blame LeAnn Rimes). And it'll come down to Tate Stevens vs. Fifth Harmony. I'm actually okay with either one of them winning but I'm leaning more towards Tate Stevens. 


Leave a Reply