Hart of Dixie was just the type of show I was looking for this Christmas holiday. I needed a break from all the blood and serial killing in Dexter and I didn't want to start the new season of Top Chef, which can stress me out sometimes. Set in the small town of Bluebell, Hart of Dixie reminds me a lot of Gilmore Girls; there's just something very heartwarming about small town life.

To me, Rachel Bilson plays a continuation of Summer Roberts from The OC. She graduated from university and moved on to becoming a doctor. I really liked Summer though so I'm not complaining. I'm also really liking Scott Porter on the show. I'm not sure why, but I was never a big fan of him as Jason Street on Friday Night Lights but he's just so sweet on Hart of Dixie. And then there's Wade (played by Wilson Bethel), who is darn hot. Usually when there's a love triangle, I have a favourite but I really can't decide who I want Zoe to be with.

Hart of Dixie and Gossip Girl are on at the same time in Canada so now I'm not sure which one to continue watching. If it weren't for the possibility of Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl, it would be an easy decision.


Leave a Reply