Source: bluevein
I never expected to enjoy Downton Abbey as much as I did since I don't usually watch period pieces but Downton Abbey is like a sophisticated soap opera. With such a large cast, the show does a really good job in giving everyone a storyline and getting you to care about each character. Also, the dresses and the interior of Downton Abbey are gorgeous. I think I would have enjoyed living as upper class in the early 1900s.

My favourite part of Downton Abbey are all the romances. I've always been a fan of couples that shouldn't be together so it's a given that I would obviously love the relationship between Lady Sybil and the chauffer, Branson.
"Will you wait?"
"I'd wait forever."
These two! I get so happy every time the two of them pop up on screen together, even if it's just for a minute.

On a side note: for the longest time before I started watching the show, I thought it was called Downtown Abbey. It took an embarassingly long time for me to notice the lack of 'w'.


Leave a Reply