The last thing I needed was another new show, especially on Sundays which somehow have become my busiest TV day. The commercials for Once Upon A Time looked pretty cheesy but I figured there was no harm in recording it (I don't know how I ever survived without PVR; seriously, it's awesome). I was too busy to watch the pilot when it aired but my mom did and she liked it! My mom is so critical when it comes to new shows! I watched it this morning and I'm so glad I recorded it. I know it's only been one episode but I'm already really excited for the next episode and that's always a good thing.

Source: iloveyourglasses
I love the way they've incorporated different fairytale characters in a modern world. I can't wait for more of them to be revealed. The best part of the episode was seeing Prince Charming in a sword fight while carrying his baby in his arms! I don't know why but I could not stop laughing, hahaha. And I can already tell that I'm going to love the storyline between Mary (Snow White) and John (Prince Charming).

Watch it! Sundays @ 7pm on CTV or 8pm on ABC.


One Comment

  1. Oooo! I saw the commercials for this and thought they were pretty bad commercials, but the plot interested me a little. Since you're saying it's good...I'm gonna go watch it now. =D

    ReplyDelete