What is the very first TV show that you have ever watched and kept up with until the very end? For me, it was What I Like About You. I have never really watched any TV before this (hard to believe?), but somehow this seemingly not-so-popular show had caught my attention. Perhaps it was the hot and sexy Nick Zano...or maybe it was the relationships between all the characters in the show...or even the fact that every single character cracked me up! But regardless of what it was that lured me in, I was definitely addicted to this show!


The show only ran 4 seasons, which is unfortunately short, but also pretty awesome because it meant the storyline wasn't dragged out for all eternity such that the network could profit some more off of it. I would definitely buy every single season on DVD if I could. But that's just it - I can't!!! Why, you may ask? Because only the first season is out on DVD!! I wish that wasn't the case just so I could watch the entire show all over again, at any time that I want. (I really would...many, many times if I could.) In my opinion, this show was underrated and definitely deserved more attention!


Leave a Reply