I've recently noticed a trend in my Monday shows; it's the night where I yell at the TV because all the couples I love need to get together already!

Source: echofades
How I Met Your Mother: Barney Stinson & Robin Scherbatsky
The writers teased us with a "legendary" season four by putting these two together and then took it away from us the following season. What's up with that? (Cue SNL singing...but I digress). Barney as a womanizer is becoming a tired old routine and I'm glad that they're hinting at him getting married this season. Robin better be the girl at the end of the aisle though because they're clearly awesome together.

Source: vasymollo
Gossip Girl: Dan Humphrey & Blair Waldorf
I admit, I'm a sucker for couples that initially hate each other and then later realize that they have a lot more in common than they realized (e.g. Veronica Mars & Logan Echolls, Haley James & Nathan Scott). I know there are a lot of people who think Blair and Chuck are "endgame" but I really think Dan is a better guy for Blair. Their relationship is a lot more real and it doesn't require games and dramatics. And c'mon, look how adorable the two of them are with their flirty smiles at each other. By the way, why is Prince Louis even still there? The royal wedding storyline is ridiculously unbelievable and does anyone even like Louis?

Source: smoothdog
Hawaii Five-0: Steve McGarrett & Kono Kalakaua
The possibility of this happening is so slim. It doesn't help that a new character has been added to the show as a love interest for Steve. I think Alex O'Loughlin and Grace Park have such great chemistry though. Look at that smile they're giving each other! And the look of concern from Steve at the end of Season 1 when he sees that Kono has been arrested. I think if these two ever get together, I may just die. I don't even need the two of them to date, I'd be satisfied with some flirting between the two of them. Make it happen!


Leave a Reply