Jason Dohring popped up on Ringer last week just as I was about to give up on the show so obviously, I can't give it up now. It's Logan Echolls, of course I have to keep watching! He's one of those actors I will forever associate with their characters. I'm pretty sure I'll be referring to him as Logan the entire time he's on Ringer.
There's so many actors who will never escape their characters no matter how hard they try.

  • Logan Echolls, Veronica Mars
  • Michael Scofield, Prison Break
  • Chuck Bass, Gossip Girl
  • Dexter Morgan, Dexter
  • Dr. Shepherd, Grey's Anatomy
  • Seth Cohen, The O.C.
  • ...and the list goes on
Is it bad that it takes me a while to remember their real names? And sometimes I still can't come up with their name! I'm sure everyone has this problem, right?


Leave a Reply