I've recently caught up on Cougar Town. I had given up on the show a while back because while it had its memorably awesome moments in Season 1 and 2, it got QUITE boring in Season 3. No lie, I honestly fell asleep watching it once. But on the bright side, it's a good show to watch when you are bored out of your mind and you just want to mindlessly do something! Somehow, I ended up being okay with the show again nearing the end of its third season. I'm kind of surprised it's still on air, but I think they barely made it into Season 4. I hope they start redeeming themselves!

For example, this Alice Cooper joke was pretty damn hilarious. I saw it coming, but it still cracked me up. See, that's the thing about this show. It's so chill that it makes you feel like life is easy and great! And everything is so bright that it makes you feel relaxed and happy! And the houses are so grand and pretty that you wish you could own one! I love the relationships between the characters and it has got me wanting my own cul-de-sac crew for my future life as a middle-aged woman! Is that weird?

Anyway, I just want to say that the best character of this show is definitely Ellie Torres (Christa Miller). I love her, she is awesome.


That scene with the cookie sheet cracks me up every time!! And I love that DJ Ellie remix of Grayson!


Leave a Reply