I apologize right away if anyone has not watched the episode yet, so SPOILER ALERT! Oh wait, I don't think that will help because it's a picture. Oops.


ABOUT TIME!!! Emily (real Amanda) has got tons of guys around her! Daniel clearly still has a thing for her. Jack is the childhood sweetheart that is temporarily blinded by the illusion of Fauxmanda, otherwise they'd be together (not that I am fond of that idea). Nolan is like a big brother watching out for her and is even willing to risk giving up his (SPOILER ALERT AGAIN) company for her! Now there's Aiden (Barry Sloane), the sexy sidekick. He is hot stuff!! Between him, Daniel, and Jack, he is BY FAR the best option. Besides, who doesn't like a sexy accent on a sexy man? Therefore, I say again....ABOUT TIME!!!

Needless to say though, this show is all about its twists and turns, so I am really hoping that Aiden is not going to end up as some traitor! I'd like to see Nolan try to kick his butt if that happens, like he so claimed this episode. So cute, that Nolan.


Leave a Reply