It's been three days and Monday's episode of Hawaii Five-0 is still pissing me off.

  • Kono is a kick-ass girl; she should've been part of the crew searching for Steve rather than being stuck in front of a computer. Did we already forget about her amazing sniper shot from the week before?
  • Lori hugging Steve felt forced and awkward. It's been 10 episodes and I still know absolutely nothing about this girl so you can't expect me to empathize with her. 
  • It's great that Chin is engaged but it seems unrealistic for him to announce his engagement to everyone except his cousin, Kono...
  • Which makes me wonder, why was Kono not in the helicopter with everyone else? It flew off without picking her up! wtf, you can't leave her in North Korea!
I really don't understand why Grace Park is getting less screen time this season. It feels like the show is getting "white-washed" with all the new characters, which is sad since I was really loving all the Asians representing in Season 1.

On the plus side: the moment between Greg Grunberg and Masi Oka two weeks ago (2x08) was awesome. Heroes reunion!




Leave a Reply