I'm not one to give up on shows easily, and whenever I get the notion to drop a show, a huge debate starts to go off in my head. Currently being judged: The Vampire Diaries.

KeepDrop
Paul Wesleydevelopment of Delena
Forwoodthat whole ghosts story line
a lot of my friends watch itI ask myself why I keep watching it
I have nothing else to watch on Thursdays
at 7 anyway
I could be watching something else

I could be taking a nap

the way they paint Stefan as a bad guy

seriously, I had such high hopes for Delena

I just end up ranting about it after

The Drop column is so much longer than the Keep column, but Paul Wesley counts for a few points, and that's why it's so hard to decide. Help, anyone?


One Comment

  1. I don't even watch this show but I say watch it for a couple more episodes and see how it pans out. If you find yourself wanting to sleep more than you want to watch the episode, then I guess that's when you know you should just give up on it. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete