I'm not sure how it happened but Hawaii Five-0 has become one of my favourite shows. I like it so much that the theme song is currently my ringtone! And I can't help but talk about the show to people who don't even watch it!

Look at the way Alex looks at Grace!
Source: negativeonetoten

On the surface, Hawaii Five-0 seems like another crime show with different investigations each week and I've never been a fan of those but there's so much more to the Five-0 crew. Alex O'Loughlin is a beauty to look at and is what lured me to initially watch the show but I love the whole cast. They have such great chemistry: the bromance between Steve and Danno, the cousin love between Kono and Chin, Steve's protective instinct over Five-0, Danno being an awesome dad. I also love that the Chairman from Iron Chef America plays the villain; I can't take him seriously!

If only they would get rid of Lori. She's stealing scenes from the Original 4 and I hate the way they're forcing a relationship between her and Steve. She's ruining my dreams of Steve and Kono getting together!


One Comment

  1. I intend to start this show sometime soon because I love a good relationship plot and I also seem to like crime shows with different investigations each week...LOL.

    ReplyDelete