I finally got around to watching Revenge the other day, and since I've started, I haven't been able to stop!!! Thank goodness I didn't have to go to work these past two days. I had time to indulge myself in my new TV show addiction! I love the plot, and in a way I feel guilty of sin for cheering Amanda Clarke on, in her quest for revenge! I just love the fact that she is a super badass chick with brains!

I love this promo image! And I love the dress!
There are loads of attractive people in this show, both young and old!! =P Not to mention, their style is impeccable. As expected of people from the Hamptons, I suppose. ;)

From left to right: Ashley Davenport, Jack Porter, Declan Porter, Nolan Ross, Amanda Clarke (as Emily Thorne), Charlotte Grayson, Victoria Grayson, Daniel Grayson, Conrad Grayson
Ashley Davenport is hot, not to mention is sporting a very sexy UK accent. She definitely needs more airtime in the show, and I feel like perhaps she will in the future. The way they portray her in the show makes her look like a ticking timebomb for more drama!

Jack Porter is the underdog! Got a little bit of that childhood romance thing going on with Amanda, yeah? ;) It's adorable! I love the flashbacks to their time together when they were children, especially the parts with their dog, Sammy. Actually maybe I just really like seeing the dog. SO CUTE! Other than that though, I think he's a bit too pathetic sometimes. He's whipped.

Declan Porter annoys me sometimes...or most times. He's trying too hard to be cool, but I guess that means Connor Paolo is doing an excellent job of portraying the character!! Whenever I see him though, I just can't help but think Gossip Girl! I feel like maybe he needs a bit more of a growth spurt before I can take him seriously in this show! He's got too much of a baby face! But gotta give it to him, he can be quite smart too! At least he got his balls in his own hands!

Nolan Ross is AWESOME. Awkward, geeky, rich sidekick. And when he gets mad at Amanda, it's so cute! Loving the somewhat-friendship between the two! I haven't watched up until the end of Season 1 yet, nor have I started on the new one, but I really hope she hasn't messed up their awesome partnership! And I really hope Nolan doesn't turn out to be evil!

Amanda Clarke, as Emily Thorne for most of the show, is so badass. I like that she can't really control everything that's going on despite how pro she appears to be at it, which means things don't always work out according to her plans! And so the plot thickens! I also love that she's got random people backing her up. And her ninja skills. And her death stare.

I don't really have much to say about Charlotte Grayson. Maybe I haven't watch far enough into the show for her to seem like an important character to me. Her relationship with Declan is cute though! Poor girl is caught up in all the crap around her, I wouldn't be surprised if she started doing some crazy things herself.

Victoria Grayson, the queen of the Hamptons! She sure does it well!! I feel kinda bad for her, especially given her flashbacks and her guilt. Clearly, she truly loved David Clarke, and I'm a sucker for that. But the fact that she did not do anything about what happened makes me feel like she has it coming, whatever "it" is. Still...I kinda like her. I guess I just like all the badass ladies of the show. Who doesn't like a resourceful woman?

Daniel Grayson. Hot. Hot. Hot. He is like the stereotypical Prince Charming of a fairytale. I haven't watched up to the end of Season 1 yet, but I am kinda anxious to see what happens to him. Based on the Pilot episode, I know that whatever it is, it isn't good...

Conrad Grayson, one of the evils. I think they could portray his evilness a bit more, especially if he's the reason why Victoria turned to the dark side!!!! They don't show his active role in the main plot as much as they do with Victoria. So far, he's just a rich old man who is a bit of a perv.

Alright, I must continue watching and catch up on this show!! I highly recommend you all to watch it, if smart, vengeful drama and attractive people is the thing you're looking for. ;)


Leave a Reply