Once Upon A Time - 2x05 The Doctor

  • Personally, I thought this was one of the better episodes of this sophomore slump season. Maybe because there was less cheesinesswith less scenes of Snow and Prince Charming? I used to love them but they're getting annoying with their virtues. Also any episode with less Henry is a good episode. That kid is the worst.
  • I had high hopes for Daniel coming back alive. If he could come back alive then there was a chance the Huntsman could come back! The show has gone downhill with the loss of Jamie Dornan and his come-and-go accent.
  • I'm so used to seeing Noah Bean on Nikita as a CIA agent. It's hilarious watching him be a posessed monster.

The Amazing Race - 21x05 Chill Out, Freak: Leg 5 - Dhaka, Bangladesh
  • The Sri Lankan girls are quickly becoming my favourites. Twinee! You two can continue annoying all the other teams with your constant cheering. I find it hilarious.
  • I really don't know why everyone chose to carry the bamboo. I would have went with the jute whipping and clearly it was the faster Road Block option.
  • I think I can cross off Bangladesh from my travel wishlist. There's no way I could survive there. Heat + dirtiness + massive crowds of people = no thanks

Revenge - 2x05 Forgiveness
  • Jennifer Jason Leigh has become one of those actresses I instantly hate. I blame Weeds. I have a feeling the same thing is going to happen with me and Margarita Levieva. I can't stand Fauxmanda Clarke.
  • Can Nolan please get a happy story? Don't screw him over Padma! (PS. Yay for GREEK alum, Dilshad Vadsaria!)
  • I'm ready for Mason Treadwell to stir up some trouble in the Hamptons.

The Walking Dead - 3x03 Walk With Me
  • I can't decide whether or not I like this Woodbury setting. If it's going to mean more talking episodes and Andrea making dumb decisions, then I'm against it. Just kill some more zombies please.
  • And an episode with no Norman Reedus will always be a bad episode. More dirty sexy Daryl please.

The Good Wife - 4x05 Waiting for the Knock
  • Wee-Bey and Bodie! The Wire reunion! Too bad they didn't have any scenes together.
  • I love Kalinda but this whole storyline with her ex-husband is getting real dull. Stop distracting her, go back to Canada, and let Kalina be her usual bad-ass self again. Too bad I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.
  • I wish they would have a different type of scandal for Peter besides him sleeping with another woman. It gets old.

666 Park Avenue - 1x05 A Crowd of Demons
  • Preyzbylewski! I didn't realize how much I missed The Wire.
  • Brian needs to tell his wife the truth about Alexis and get her fired. She annoys me. But then again, he annoys me too. Robert Buckley is a good looking dude but man, he's such a loser on this show.
  • Vanessa Williams needs a better storyline than just being the wife to John Locke Gavin Doran. Do people not remember the awesomeness of Wilhemina Slater? She can do better than this!
  • I'm ready for 666 to start explaining some stuff. I still don't really understand who or what Gavin is. Is he the devil? Or does he work for the devil? Did they explain this before and I just missed it?
  • And the basement! It's been bothering me since the first episode. Why would a fancy building have the SCARIEST laundry room in the basement?? It's dark, there's flickering lights, and hidden rooms filled with creepy objects like a suitcase filled with a GHOST (or the black smoke followed John Locke, hehe). It's not like they don't have the cash to renovate.

Misfits ­- 4x01
  • The show just isn't the same anymore no matter how hard they try. I was okay when Nathan was off the show. I was devastated when Simon and Alisha were no longer returning. And now with Kelly gone too, all the best parts of Misfits are gone.
  • On the plus side, at least Seth returned. I don't know for how long though.
  • The two new characters did nothing for me. I didn't hate them but I don't care about them either. Next week's episode does look more interesting though. 

My Sunday has gotten ridiculous. I still haven't watched this week's episode of Downton Abbey and Homeland. I also need to catch up on Dexter. I watched the new episode of  Happy Endings but it doesn't air until Wednesday in the US so I won't put up any spoilers.


Leave a Reply