Parenthood - 4x05 There's Something I Need To Tell You

  • I cannot wait for Amber + Ryan. The fact that Mae Whitman is a big Friday Night Lights fan just makes it even better. 
  • Seeing a kid get his first Little League hit in front of his adopted family can make me cry tears of happiness.
  • The words, "There's something I need to tell you" can make me bawl my eyes out. Thanks Parenthood, my tear ducts got a nice flushing this week.

The X Factor - 2x09 Boot Camp #3
  • I get really excited when there's Canadian content on American television. Playback did a cover of Down With Webster's "Rich Girl$"! I know it's a cover of a Hall & Oates song but I wish TV Line gave DWW some credit.
  • Painted on cheetah prints do not make you look cool. It just looks like you have some weird skin disease.
  • I don't know how those girls managed to stay calm in front of Nick Jonas let alone sing in front of him. That boy just gets hotter with age. He's 20, I can say that now without sounding creepy.

Nashville - 1x01 Pilot
  • The last song "If I Didn't Know Better" was so haunting and beautiful. Turns out The Civil Wars sang it years before, which explains why I liked it so much. 
  • Hayden Panetierre plays a bitch so well. I don't think she's acting.
  • Lennon and Maisy Stella! I hope they get to sing in future episodes.


3 Comments

  1. I’ve been so busy this week working on the same project that I should be working on right now, so I haven’t had a chance to watch Nashville or Parenthood this week. Thanks for your quick thoughts because I know that I’m sure to enjoy both of these new episodes when I get around to watching my Primetime Anytime recordings this week. I have my Hopper set to record primetime of ABC and NBC, so I never have to worry about missing my Bravermans or what may be my new favorite show, Nashville. I’m not really into country music, but one of the girls I work with at DISH told me that Connie Britton would make this show well worth watching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting our site! Connie Britton is amazing on Nashville (but I may be biased because of my love for her on Friday Night Lights) and be sure to have tissue on hand when you watch Parenthood!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the tissue recommendation! I almost made it all the way through this episode of Parenthood without crying until the pizza party scene. I was a mess! I also liked the Nashville premiere, and I fell head over heels in love with that song, “If I didn’t Know Better!”

      Delete