This is old news since the Season 9 winners of So You Think You Can Dance were announced two weeks ago but I wanted some Chehon and Eliana on this blog. I'm so happy both the guy and the girl I was rooting for won! Ballet dancers have such beauty and grace in the way they dance. This is also the first time I picked a favourite on the very first episode of the season and he ended up winning! Right after Chehon's auditions, I believe my exact words were "That Switzerland dude is going to make the finals". The fact that he's so cute and humble just made the win even better. Now on to the dancing!


Chehon's Solo
 Watch this first so you can fall in love with the guy.


Contemporary with Chehon Wespi-Tschopp & Allison Holker - Choreography by Stacey Tookey (Canadian FTW!)
The one-handed lift! That is all I have to say. Oh, and 6-pack :)


Contemporary with Eliana Girard & Alex Wong - Choreography by Stacey Tookey
Alex Wong can do no wrong.


Broadway meets Burlesque with Eliana Girard & Tiffany Maher - Choreography by Ray Leeper
Everyone loves a little pole dancing ;)


Leave a Reply